Testing and Services
Testing, Engineering and Software Development Services (TESS)
We provide high quality, cost effective, engineering analysis and development, testing, third party validation and software services. We couple the resources of The Ohio State University and the Center for Automotive Research with our highly trained and experienced engineering professionals to offer unique value to our clients.
- Engine dynamometer testing with 5 gas emissions capability, light and heavy duty vehicle dynamometer testing with 6 gas emissions capability, battery testing, high voltage high power AV900 capability and custom testing services
- Expert analysis and design services including a variety of computational codes (CAD, CFD, FEA, Thermo-Fluids, Crash Testing, Chemical)
- Software development services
- We offer high value services using experienced engineering professionals at competitive rates
- We offer a high level of flexibility in all our services
- We cover a broad spectrum of services (one stop shop)
- We are always willing to consider custom or “one off” needs
Be a catalyst for economic development by attracting and helping new companies with new products and supporting existing companies that want to develop new technologies and products.
Some of our recent customers are listed below. Please talk to us to see how you could be our next client!
- ABC Group
- Bombardier Inc.
- CAR Technologies LLC
- Cummins Inc.
- Cyclone Power Technologies
- Dana Italia/University of Pisa
- Fil-Mor Express, Inc.
- FirmGreen Technology
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors
- Hendrickson USA LLC
- Henkel Corporation
- Honda of America Manufacturing
- Honda R&D Americas, Inc.
- Hyundai Motor Co.
- Juice Technologies
- Lincoln Electric
- Mercury Marine
- NETL (National Energy Technology Laboratory)
- NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration)
- NexTech Materials
- Ohio Department of Public Safety
- Parker Hannifin
- Rosemount Analytical, Inc.
- SRA International, Inc.
- Sandia Group
- Sentech, Inc.
- Stoneridge, Inc.
- Tenneco Automotive
- Trilogy Engineered Solutions
- Worthington Industries
Do you want to know more? Contact us: