The Student Awards Chair is pleased to announce the finalists for the AAC 2022 Young Author Award:
- Lakshmanan, Vinith Kumar (IFP Energies Nouvelles), Sciarretta, Antonio (IFP), Ganaoui-Mourlan, Ouafae (IFP Energies Nouvelles)
Cooperative Control in Eco-Driving of Electric Connected and Autonomous Vehicles in an Un-Signalized Urban Intersection
Scheduled for presentation during the Regular Session "Highly Automated and Connected Vehicular Systems-I" (MoAT4), Monday, August 29, 2022, 12:00−12:20, Ballroom
- Yu, Siyuan (University of Michigan), Shen, Congkai (University of Michigan), Ersal, Tulga (University of Michigan)
Autonomous Driving Using Linear Model Predictive Control with a Koopman Operator Based Bilinear Vehicle Model
Scheduled for presentation during the Regular Session "Vehicle Dynamics and Control" (TuAT4), Tuesday, August 30, 2022, 11:40−12:00, Ballroom
- Borsboom, Olaf (Eindhoven University of Technology), Salazar, Mauro (Eindhoven University of Technology), Hofman, Theo (Technische Universiteit Eindhoven)
Electric Motor Design Optimization: A Convex Surrogate Modeling Approach
Scheduled for presentation during the Regular Session "Modeling and Simulation Tools for Vehicular Systems" (WeAT2), Wednesday, August 31, 2022, 10:00−10:20, Pfhal Hall 140
We hope you will be able to attend the presentations of these outstanding contributions.
The IFAC AAC 2022 Young Author Selection Committee is soliciting nominations for the Young Author Award. The competition will be held during the 2022 Advances in Automotive Control in Columbus, OH, USA August 28-31.
The nomination must be submitted on PaperCept before the deadline of August 15th.
No self-nominations are accepted, we instead encourage reviewers, associate editors and other collaborators to complete and submit a nomination using the provided templates.
1. The young author should be the first author of the paper.
2. The first author should be the presenting author.
3. The candidate should be less than 30 years of age at the time of the event;
4. A nomination form (see next point) should be completed and submitted in .pdf through Papercept:
5. The forms can be downloaded on the conference website:
The awards selection committee will select a number of finalists, on the basis of the nomination letters, the review reports, and the papers. The three finalists will be notified before the event. The selection committee selects the winner out of the finalists, after having attended the presentation of all the finalist papers at the 2022ACC. The award and certificates to the finalists will presented on Wednesday 08/31 during the closing ceremony.
For questions on eligibility and the process, don’t hesitate to contact the Students Awards Chair, Dr. Stephanie Stockar (email@example.com)