You are here
- Home >
- Vehicle Charging Stations
Vehicle Charging Stations
Locared in the front of CAR, these stations provide a full vehicles charge in times spans ranging from 30 minutes to 8 hours.
CAR has seven charging stations which are available for public usage at no cost. Six of the stations are manufactured by GE and the seventh station is a Nissan DC-fast charging station manufactured by Signet and controlled by Greenlots.
- Two GE first version beta stations
- Two GE next generation stations
- Two GE watt stations
- Standard SAE J1772 connectors
- 208 volts at 40 amps
- Recharge in 4-8 hours
- One Nissan Signet direct current fast charger station
- Quick recharge by delivering 480 volts to 400 amps
- New CHAdeMO and CCS charging arms optimize charging at 80% within 17-22 minutes, with a full charge within 30 minutes